1532 west Main Street
Norristown, Pa 19403
2013-present Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Art Education Teacher Certification Program, expected graduation 5/2015
2008-2012 Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Fine Arts, concentration in printmaking, minor in contemporary art history, graduated 5/2012
Awards and Grants:
2012 Undergraduate Research Grant: Kitchen Lithography collaborative experiment with Alicia Bonilla-Puig and Rosalba Finazzo, awarded
by the Undergraduate Research Committee at Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA.
2012 Second Place, 2012 Intercollegiate Art Competition, Darlington Arts Center, Garnett Valley, PA.
2011 Southwest Missouri Museum Associates Purchase Award for its permanent collection, Prints USA 2011
2008 Greater Norristown Art League Award for Most Originality in Art
2012 • “Art All Night”, 24-hour art auction event, Trenton Artworks, Trenton, NJ
• “Self Portraits: Real or Imagined”, The Gallery of the School of Fine Arts, University of Benito Juarez, Oaxaca, Mexico
• “Kutztown University Fine Arts Senior Exhibition”, a juried show, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
• “2012 Intercollegiate Arts Competition”, Darlington Arts Center, Garnett Valley, PA
2011 • “Prints USA 2011”, a juried show, Springfield Museum of Art, Springfield, MO
• “Giving Pause, Reflecting Still” a juried show, The Printmaking Center of New Jersey, Branchburg, NJ
• “Art All Night 2011” 24-hour art auction event, Trenton Artworks, Trenton, NJ
2011 • “An Inky Void”, collaboration with Daniel Williams, a group show with works taken from the Print Archives and the New York
Academy of Art, Kraine Gallery at the KGB Bar, New York, NY
2013 Printmaking Studio Intern, Lower East Side Printshop, New York City, NY, 10018
-duties include assisting printing staff and master printer with current projects, and studio upkeep.
2013 Party Crew Member, Frolic! Play Space, Brooklyn, NY, 11249
-duties include party set up, leading children in party activities, greeting guests at sign in, assuring the best service to high
scale customers, proper clean up and preparation of gifts, etc., for party parents upon departure.
2012 Breakfast Bakery Sales Associate, Wegmans, Collegeville, PA
-duties include preparing product for baking, baking product as needed, stocking bakery supplies, assisting customers with
questions and concerns.
2012 Marketing Design Temp, Penn Liberty Bank, Wayne, PA
-duties include compiling information and designing mailers for bank advertisements.
2011-2012 Printmaking Studio Monitor, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
-duties include stocking supplies, upkeep of presses, and general maintenance of the studio space and its cleanliness.
2003-2007 Chef/ Barista at Horn and Hardart Coffee Company, Trappe, PA
-duties include preparing the shop for opening, preparing specialty coffee beverages and food made to order, waiting
on customers, and cleaning and preparing the dining room and kitchen for closing.
Interests and Activities:
• Design work and amateur photography for local band, Honor, 2010-2012
• Member, Kutztown University Outdoors Club, 2011
• “An Evening With the Arts” student exhibition volunteer, Norristown Area High School, Norristown, PA, 2006-2008